bite diet     New User?   Already a member?  Log in!
Goto page Previous  1, 2  

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kgalyen

Total Posts: 1

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's right, Ellie. One of the requirements is to eat a variety of foods. Just like any other diet....you need to use common sense! This is just an alternative way to portion-control. It's easy to gradually give yourself bigger and bigger portions without noticing, but a person will not keep getting bigger and bigger bites without noticing.

Again...use common sense with foods. Unless you understand absolutely nothing about food and calories and nutritional value in food, this should be very easy.
emily80bites

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:43 pm    Post subject: quantity Reply with quote

@ kgalyen and ellie, right on, you've got it! it's all about quantity. if you stuff your face with food at meal time, your stomach stretches and your body has to work harder. so even if you look thin, it's not good for your body. and if you are trying to lose weight, it works! i've seen first hand a woman who lost 225 lbs in 2 years. amazing! it can be done with the 80 bite approach!
Aryan2011

Total Posts: 10

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:33 pm    Post subject: Bite Diet? Reply with quote

Not sure what you mean by Bite Diet. I like the sound of it. I doubt you will kill yourself by nibbling on food throughout the day if that is what you mean. Good luck.
rondeb123

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:28 pm    Post subject: Two Bite Diet Reply with quote

I have had great results with food portion control. If I get a plate of food I take two good sized bites of each thing on the plate only and do not go back for seconds. This way I get a variety of foods and don't overeat. This portion control lets you eat a balance of food and not starve yourself. Counting calories get to hard for me, so this works. I take my natural oils and multivitamin and my energy and confidence has increased. I am over 50 years old. I have not had any luck with other diets. I love to eat and this may be my best diet to date. Try it, it's easy and you don't deprive yourself of any type of food, it gives you discipline. Good luck with your dieting.

Debra

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> Under 25 Pounds to Lose Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Not a member yet?    Already a member?

SEARCH:   Web diet.com