HIding behind the Food and Fat     New User?   Already a member?  Log in!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> Getting Emotional - Let's Talk About It
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BeautifulCoCreator

Total Posts: 2

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:20 am    Post subject: HIding behind the Food and Fat Reply with quote

Im soooo tired. I don't know how to break the cycle. I've lost ALOT, but gaining again...it's like a mental block keeping me bacl
Spike99

Total Posts: 201

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi there...

Sorry... I didn't see your post (entered in March) until know. How are you doing now?

If wondering, my body gains 15 lbs during winter months as well. I call it my natural "bear metabolism". Every winter, my body gains weight and during physical active Spring, Summer and Fall months, my body weight is back down again. Back down to normal body weight - for my frame size.

Since it's now late spring time, how is your body weight now? Is it now stable? Is it now starting to come down (naturally) as well?

Just wondering..
kushy

Total Posts: 20

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi I can understand you and don't worry,some says that if we take more tension also we will gain weight.I can suggest one thing that for every body all foods can not be suited.
Eg., Icecream loves all but for me when i eat i will gain weight.So I stopped eating icecreams.
Observe what suits for your body and eat it.
We are doing our best to succeed.Think positively.
kclaud

Total Posts: 2

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 3:21 am    Post subject: emotional eating Reply with quote

I'm surprised that there aren't more replies on this part of the site. Is anyone else but me having problems with bingeing when I'm stressed or hurt??

Pls let me know how you overcome this problem.
CSL-Bailey

Total Posts: 1042

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Kclaud!
You are definitely not the only one who struggles with stress eating. We have lots of expert tips and advice on Diet.com for how to overcome this pattern. There's one expert blogger in particular whose blogs address emotional eating, Dr. Roger Gould:

http://www.diet.com/dietblogs/read_blog_expert.php?uid=871369&expert=drrogergould

Check out some of his posts and let me know what you think!!

All the best,
CSL-Bailey
Wink

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> Getting Emotional - Let's Talk About It Page 1 of 1

Not a member yet?    Already a member?

SEARCH:   Web diet.com