newbie here     New User?   Already a member?  Log in!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mzgorgeous

Total Posts: 4

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:22 am    Post subject: newbie here Reply with quote

Very Happy hi everyone Im new here..I want to lose weight Rolling Eyes join me in my journey
Spike99

Total Posts: 201

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi there...

YES. I will join you.

Tell us... What will be the easiest change for you? Is it better (which isn't more) exercise, is it better (which isn't alway LESS) eating? Do you like gyms or you do like merging lifestyle improvement tasks into normal daily routine?

Let us know your 1st desired change.
mzgorgeous

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:12 am    Post subject: hi Reply with quote

Spike99 wrote:
Hi there...

YES. I will join you.

Tell us... What will be the easiest change for you? Is it better (which isn't more) exercise, is it better (which isn't alway LESS) eating? Do you like gyms or you do like merging lifestyle improvement tasks into normal daily routine?

Let us know your 1st desired change.

I think i will do both eat less and more cardio exercise and of course i will make it a habit and a lifestyle for lifetime improvement Smile
Spike99

Total Posts: 201

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi mzgorgeous.

For me, I find eating LESS carbs, LESS Sugar, LESS tropical fruit, LESS White wheat, LESS Process food items and LESS milk dramatically helps my body. To eat, I focus more on raw (skinned when possible) veggies, north american fruit (like apples, berries) and water. Also focus MORE on whole wheat, MORE on real white meats (chicken, turkey) and focus more on real unbreaded fish. Closer to nature food items the better.

For daily exercise, I try to exercise after each meal. Simple things like "walk the dog" around the block after breakfast, some formal Tread Mill walking with incline after lunch and some jogging or non-impact gliding after dinner. And while doing other tasks (like at work), I'll incorporate another physical task. For example, take the stairs instead of the elevator, do raised calves while watching TV, do some skip rope inside my garage (while waiting for handicap son's school bus), etc. etc. And on weekends, I go swimming. Lots of laps while floating on my back or formal full stroke swimming. And before bed time, I often walk before bed as well. Thus, always "moving the body" - to help increase its inner fitness numbers.

Hope some of these ideas help in your body as well….
mzgorgeous

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 11:57 am    Post subject: hi Reply with quote

Spike99 wrote:
Hi mzgorgeous.

For me, I find eating LESS carbs, LESS Sugar, LESS tropical fruit, LESS White wheat, LESS Process food items and LESS milk dramatically helps my body. To eat, I focus more on raw (skinned when possible) veggies, north american fruit (like apples, berries) and water. Also focus MORE on whole wheat, MORE on real white meats (chicken, turkey) and focus more on real unbreaded fish. Closer to nature food items the better.

For daily exercise, I try to exercise after each meal. Simple things like "walk the dog" around the block after breakfast, some formal Tread Mill walking with incline after lunch and some jogging or non-impact gliding after dinner. And while doing other tasks (like at work), I'll incorporate another physical task. For example, take the stairs instead of the elevator, do raised calves while watching TV, do some skip rope inside my garage (while waiting for handicap son's school bus), etc. etc. And on weekends, I go swimming. Lots of laps while floating on my back or formal full stroke swimming. And before bed time, I often walk before bed as well. Thus, always "moving the body" - to help increase its inner fitness numbers.

Hope some of these ideas help in your body as well….

thanks for the advice it helps a lot Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> New to Diet.com Page 1 of 1

Not a member yet?    Already a member?

SEARCH:   Web diet.com