Is there anybody out there?!     New User?   Already a member?  Log in!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
CarlottaN

Total Posts: 1

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:43 pm    Post subject: Is there anybody out there?! Reply with quote

HI.
There doesn't seem to be much activity in this group.
I was hoping to find a couple of buddies so we can motivate each other.
Anyone?
CSL-Bailey

Total Posts: 1023

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Carlotta!
I'm glad to see you're reaching out for some encouragement and support - Weight loss is a tricky thing to go at alone!

In addition to posting here in our message board forum, I encourage you to post a blog in our Blogs section. Our members are quite active there, and it's a great way to gain some advice and support from your fellow Diet.com members. Folks share their everyday successes and struggles in their blogs, and I think you'll quickly find that there are many people here who share your same goals!

I also recommend checking out our Success Stories section, which is ultra-motivating and inspirational! Check them out under WEIGHT LOSS COMMUNITY up there ^^ in our top navigation.

Good luck!!

All the best,
CSL-Bailey
Wink
Catyson65

Total Posts: 7

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:11 pm    Post subject: Where is every one? Reply with quote

so far I have not seem much activity. I know it can be difficult to find time to get to the site, however, I would like to see more communication between members. A good support system is helpful for any situation.... Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> 50 to 100 Pounds to Lose Page 1 of 1

Not a member yet?    Already a member?

SEARCH:   Web diet.com