Body by Vi 90 Day Challenge     New User?   Already a member?  Log in!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> Diet Reviews - Discussions and Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LKY-WYF

Total Posts: 8

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:35 am    Post subject: Body by Vi 90 Day Challenge Reply with quote

For the past three months I have been on an AMAZING journey with ViSalus Sciences and the Body by Vi 90-Day Challenge! I am pleased to say that I have lost a total of 33 pounds since I started and I'm well on my way to yet ANOTHER 90-Day Challenge in the hopes of losing more. The most satisfying result for me has not been the weight I've lost believe it or not but the renewed ENERGY I now feel every day! This energy has also given me the motivation to keep up with a daily exercise regiment! Anyone ever heard of it? I educated myself on it before taking the plunge and before I knew it I was and still am on my way to a healthier me Very Happy I'd be happy to answer any questions if you have any. Before this lifestyle change I educated myself on the 17 day diet as well and although it sounds like a great weight loss resource I just never got into it. I commend ANYONE who has the will and determination to stick to a lifestyle change long enough to see RESULTS, no matter WHAT that change may be. For me it was Body By Vi Smile

Life is for LIVING!
misswallie2u

Total Posts: 6

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:28 pm    Post subject: Body by Vi Reply with quote

I just ordered this product. I should be receiving it tomorrow or thurs. I am anxious to get started with this! It is nice to see someone on here that has tried it and is having success! thanks for posting! I will start blogging about my journy as soon as I officially get started on it. Very Happy
LKY-WYF

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats, Misswallie! You're on a journey to a whole new you! How did you hear about it? Do you have family or friends on it? What kit did you order? The total transformation kit? The shape kit? Or the maintenance kit? (And now apparently they have a fit kit) I am on the shape kit and my results are extrememly satisfying! Along with excersise and the right frame of mind it's working for me as I know it it will for you. Keep me posted on your progress ok? Inbox me any time =)

Life is for LIVING!
misswallie2u

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you! I also ordered the shape kit. I heard about it from a friend at work. She has been on it for 2 wks and has lost 6 lbs. She is only replacing her breakfast with a shake. So, she is doing pretty good! I am going to try to replace 2 meals most days although, I am a little worried that I will feel hungry. I think alot of my eating habbits are in my head. for instance, oh it's noon... time to eat or oh, it's dinner time... time to eat. I really need to retrain my brain to eat when I'm actually hungry instead of just because it's "meal time". Does that make any sence? Mainly, eat when I'm hungry instead of when bored, emotional, or just b/c that's when I've always ate a meal. Like you said, "it is a frame of mind" I just have to set my mind to do what I need to do. lol. Are you replacing 2 meals? and how are the shakes at curbing your appitite?
LKY-WYF

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I'm replacing two meals a day and it curbs the hunger well. Don't forget each shake is full of the proteins and vitamins required for your body and which would other wise be found in a well balanced meal. The first week my hunger was not as "curbed" as I thought it would be but before I started on the shake my habit was to EAT when I was hungry right? And old habits DO die hard. But now, over three months into it and it has become a lifestyle change for me. I am happy to say that today I FINALLY fit into my favorite pair of JEANS!!! Have you recieved your product yet??

Life is for LIVING!
misswallie2u

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

congrats on fitting into those fav jeans!!!! that's awesome!!
I have recieved my shake package and I am planning on starting this journey on Monday. That will give me the weekend to rid the house of junk food and make a trip to buy healthy food. I'll keep you updated. I'm excited about getting started! Very Happy
LKY-WYF

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes! Good call to prepare yourself for the journey and rid the house of junk food. Outta sight is outta mind right? I bet you ARE excited to be starting this! Keep me posted k?

Life is for LIVING!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> Diet Reviews - Discussions and Opinions Page 1 of 1

Not a member yet?    Already a member?

SEARCH:   Web diet.com