I really, really need buddies!!!     New User?   Already a member?  Log in!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
slimbelle

Total Posts: 1

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:32 pm    Post subject: I really, really need buddies!!! Reply with quote

I feel so overwhelmed by what I have to do and the hard work ahead of me Shocked I grew up in a family of boys so my eating habits were like theirs (not good) but my ability to burn calories is not like theirs either Crying or Very sad I need support, weight loss, and nutrition buddies!
I'm 199 and my body can sure feel it- my joints, back, neck. Everything! I am sick and tired of it!
CSL-Bailey

Total Posts: 1045

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good for you for reaching out to the Diet.com community for support! It's definitely hard to go at it alone, so we're all here to help you whenever we can!

The first step is to NOT be overwhelmed by the work ahead of you. Don't look at your weight loss in terms of how much weight you'd like to lose, overall. Instead, think of some mini-goals you can set for yourself to get your progress moving in the right direction. Something like, "I'd like to lose 3 lbs in the first week" or "I'd like to drink at least 70oz of water each day" - these are good ways to keep yourself motivated!

Every time you REACH a mini-goal, you can a) feel excited and motivated by your accomplishment, b) reward yourself, and c) set a new mini-goal!

I urge you to check out every aspect of the site to find all the ways that Diet.com can help you reach your goals. You can learn tons about diets, food, nutrition and fitness just by browsing around the site!

I hope to hear much more from you - try starting a blog with us!

All the best,
CSL-Bailey
Wink

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> 50 to 100 Pounds to Lose Page 1 of 1

Not a member yet?    Already a member?

SEARCH:   Web diet.com