hello could i have some advise     New User?   Already a member?  Log in!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
rachou

Total Posts: 1

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 8:16 am    Post subject: hello could i have some advise Reply with quote

hi i recently decided i want to lose some extra kilos but i cant seem to get any off iv tried about every diet that excists pineappel diet , soupe diet starving diets and well everz thing thats wrong so i decided to do it propley but im still not loosing i go to the gym twice a week and i eat 4 small meals a day, normaly i should be loosing but in not dose anyone no what going wrong?? Confused Confused Confused
CSL-Bailey

Total Posts: 1042

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey there! Good for you for identifying changes that you want to make in your life, and aiming to achieve those changes!

It sounds like trying fad diets isn't going to work for you! Which is actually the case for most people - fad diets may help you lose a few quick pounds, but it's not a sustainable method for weight loss or healthy living.

To really lose weight and keep it off, you've got to make some smart lifestyle changes. What sorts of bad "health" habits can you identify that you think you could begin to change gradually?

Going to the gym a couple of times a week is a great start! How is your water intake? When you eat your 4 small meals each day, are you eating lots of fruits, veggies, whole grains and lean protein? Fiber will help you stay full longer, so choose snacks that have 4+ grams of fiber/serving.

Check out all of the recipes, videos, exercises, blogs and tools here on Diet.com that can help you reach your goals. I encourage you to start a blog here - it's a great way to meet people and get lots of feedback and support from the other members here.

I hope to hear more from you soon! Let me know if you have any questions about the site, as I'm more than happy to help you navigate around!

All the best,
CSL-Bailey
Wink

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> New to Diet.com Page 1 of 1

Not a member yet?    Already a member?

SEARCH:   Web diet.com