no one to talk to...i'm too embarrassed     New User?   Already a member?  Log in!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> Getting Emotional - Let's Talk About It
View previous topic :: View next topic  
aysha02@yahoo.com

Total Posts: 2

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:18 am    Post subject: no one to talk to...i'm too embarrassed Reply with quote

My name is amber I'm new here. I am trying to lose a person and I was doing just fine until about an hour ago...My boyfriend or. Ex-boyfriend or whatever he is at this point...we still live together, but the 30th of december he told me we r beeter as friends like the 5 years we were together don't matter...he sleeps on the couch and I sleep in the bed...I get stressed when he sends me mixed signals, when his friends are around he treats them better than me...today is his birthday, I waited up until midnight to be the first to tell him happy birthday despite the fact I had to be up at 6, I got a thank you which was nothing until his friend came over and told him happy birthday and he got up said thank you and gave her a hug...all I want to do is cry right now and eat a crap load of ice cream...its not fair I did everything for him and that's how I get treated. Why are men such idiots
bamstout

Total Posts: 13

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am very sorry for what you are having to go through. Maybe a move for one of you would be better. I know that not everyone has the ability to just get up and move, but maybe a night or two at a friends house would help you tons.
Tara Turner

Total Posts: 4

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Amber!! Im sorry that your ex is sending such mixed signals and it hurts you. My advice is to not concentrate on him but YOU!! You are the important person right now trying to improve yourself and you can't let him bring you down. I'm glad you want to work on your weight but your body does not determine who you are, I'm overweight to but hey I'm a nice person and that's all that matters so the same should go for you. Good look hun!! Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> Getting Emotional - Let's Talk About It Page 1 of 1

Not a member yet?    Already a member?

SEARCH:   Web diet.com