WU-YI SOURCE WEIGHT LOSS TEA     New User?   Already a member?  Log in!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> Diet Reviews - Discussions and Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lil Bit 09

Total Posts: 3

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:23 am    Post subject: WU-YI SOURCE WEIGHT LOSS TEA Reply with quote

I WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE HAS HAD ANY SUCCESS DRINKING THIS TEA. I ORDERED IT A FEW WEEKS BACK AND STARTED TO TAKE IT 2 DAYS AGO. THE TASTE IS NOT BAD AT ALL WITH A LITTLE SWEETNER AND MAYBE SOME LEMON ADDED. I LIKE IT COLD BUT SOME LIKE IT WARM. IF YOU HAVE HEARD ANYTHING ABOUT THIS TEA, GOOD OR BAD RESULTS LET ME KNOW..THANKS!! Laughing

"Lil Bit"
jtallen

Total Posts: 5

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have never tried this tea, but I drink green tea pretty much every day. There are countless studies that green tea helps to boost the metabolism. They tried giving people the same amount of caffiene in pill form or in coffee as green tea and it didn't work, also they have tried giving people the same amount of antioxidants as green tea and that didn't work as well. Even caffiene and antioxidants in the same amount as green tea doesn't work as well as green tea. So, scientific proof that green tea will help you lose weight!

24 by my 24th!
loudwish

Total Posts: 5

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would love to hear if it works for you!! I drink 2 or 3 Qi Deox teas a day. Mild flavour, great with sweetener though. It seems to help me "go" a bit. Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> Diet Reviews - Discussions and Opinions Page 1 of 1

Not a member yet?    Already a member?

SEARCH:   Web diet.com