need a supportive Buddy !!!     New User?   Already a member?  Log in!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
GoodlifeKari

Total Posts: 1

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:00 pm    Post subject: need a supportive Buddy !!! Reply with quote

Hi , I am looking for a buddy to support me during this weight loss journey...have about 60-70 lbs to lose.I will be here for you along the way through the highs and lows !!! Smile
CSL-Bailey

Total Posts: 1040

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Kari!
Welcome to the site - good for you for making the step to come here and check out the resources and community available here.

On top of meeting diet buddies here, there are a ton of tools on Diet.com to help you reach your goals. Check out all that's available to you up there ^^ in our top navigation. You can use our Blogs section to post your own blogs and receive lots of supportive comments from your fellow site members! Under TOOLS you'll find out Workout Builder (a tool you can use to customize your OWN online workout videos!), our Exercises database (including video demos of over 100 exercise moves), and our Trackers (Meal Tracker, Weight Tracker, Exercise Tracker and Glucose Tracker).

We've also got over 1,000 healthy recipes, hundreds of Diet.com-made fitness and recipe videos, and more!

Good luck, and I urge you to join our Weight Loss Challenge! Find it under CONNECT up there ^^ and then just click on Join!

All the best,
CSL-Bailey
Wink
handicapsmile64

Total Posts: 3

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:15 pm    Post subject: Request for buddy........ Reply with quote

Hey Goodlifekari - I noticed on your profile that you and I are starting out at a close weight (I am 247 today) and wanting a long term goal (for now) of 175. I think that with us beginning in about the same place that maybe we could be good motivation for one another. All I know is that I need someone to help me get this thing started and keep it moving in the right direction. Let me know if you are interested.
Kbrin

Total Posts: 17

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Kari,
I am new to the site as well. I need to lose about 60 lbs. I am looking for a support buddy and would love to talk to you more. I am very determined this time to lose the weight and keep it off! Let me know if you are interested.
Good luck-Kelly

KBrin
bigcountrymdk1

Total Posts: 2

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

count me in, please...needing some buddies , I'm new to site (Nov 2010), need to lose about 75 pounds. Very determined this time. Hubby needs me to be in better condition to care for him.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> 50 to 100 Pounds to Lose Page 1 of 1

Not a member yet?    Already a member?

SEARCH:   Web diet.com