What you like about you!     New User?   Already a member?  Log in!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> Getting Emotional - Let's Talk About It
View previous topic :: View next topic  
svanjicki

Total Posts: 179

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:43 am    Post subject: What you like about you! Reply with quote

We all focus on what we DON'T like about ourselves and what we want to change. Instead, how about we find at least ONE thing we like about ourselves! I'll go first... I like my eyes because they're a cool color...they're a grayish blue color with a thin brownish ring around the center. Okay, your turn!

~Sara
PennyShine

Total Posts: 98

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me too!

Pretty eyes...I love color!

And the way my legs feel smooth after shaving them....

In for a "Penny", out for a pound!
Maidadee

Total Posts: 4

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:37 am    Post subject: what I like about myself Reply with quote

I like my hands. They are small and long with slim fingers and nice long nails. My nails are hard and healthy.
zurda

Total Posts: 23

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:38 am    Post subject: Re: what I like about myself Reply with quote

Maidadee wrote:
I like my hands. They are small and long with slim fingers and nice long nails. My nails are hard and healthy.

Maidadee, you just wrote exactly what I would have written about myself! And it's not just what my hands look like that I like: they're pretty clever and can do a lot of things like massage, type fast, draw tolerably well, do calligraphy, shape pottery and make jewelry! Yep, I think they're pretty talented and I am very proud of them. Wink

--Ana--
Celtic1916

Total Posts: 4

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like my personality. I know that this is defeating the purpose a bit, but I have never been one to judge myself or other based on appearances. If I had to pick a physical attribute that I like about myself, I would have to go with my smile. My smile perfectly reflects my personality. I strive to find the positive and joy in any situation. I will admit that the attempts of losing weight is making this act a bit more difficult, but I am trying to stay positive.
FirestarterSA

Total Posts: 9

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whoa. This is a lot harder than I thought it was gonna be. I never realized how much non-love I carry for each individual part of myself.

I used to love my hair, but I started killing it with chlorine and now it's thinner than it used to be. So I love my hair but wish it would stop breaking off. It's long and very pretty blonde, and keeps the hairstyle I like very nicely.

My eyes-- I like them all right. But they're near-sighted, so...

I could say my throat. Or my vocal cords. I am a singer, and it's a huge part of my life. I'll ignore the sore throats and strep throats I get a lot. Smile

This is hard!! I think I'm going to have to start spending some time each day trying to compliment myself on different body parts.
KimRx3

Total Posts: 1

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like that I am out going. I get along with mostly everyone I meet. Happy that my kids have the same quality about them. Smile
bamstout

Total Posts: 13

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like my feet. I keep them painted a very pretty pink with a flower on my left big toe.
djmelissa03

Total Posts: 9

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:40 pm    Post subject: i like my eyes Reply with quote

i had a compliment from a lady in the store one day. she goes you have pretty eyes. i'm half asian so i have those pretty almond shaped eyes. maybe that is why she said that to me. it made me feel so good.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> Getting Emotional - Let's Talk About It Page 1 of 1

Not a member yet?    Already a member?

SEARCH:   Web diet.com