Water Tracker?     New User?   Already a member?  Log in!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> FEEDBACK CORNER - Tell Us What You Think!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SlowlySexy

Total Posts: 34

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:56 pm    Post subject: Water Tracker? Reply with quote

Hi, I'm new to the site, but since I noticed everyone making tracker suggestions, I thought a water-intake/hydration tracker might be a good idea. I realize you guys can't include a tracker for EVERYTHING, but being able to keep track of how much water you drink is an essential part of weight-loss. I've searched for them on the web and found various ones, but would much rather have an all-access resource to turn to - as opposed to book-marking several different sites.

Personally, I drink virtually nothing but water, so I know I'm most likely getting enough, but this is a common problem for those who just don't like it very much, and have to force water intake - knowing they don't have many more ounces to go to reach their daily allowance would probably be a God-send to them! Wink

~April

"There can be no end to my success if I remember that determination, not destiny, makes all the difference in life. In all matters of consequence never never never give up!"
CSL-Bailey

Total Posts: 1023

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We've got plans in the works for a water tracker AS WE SPEAK!!!

We'd love to hear your feedback on what you think the most important features of this tracker would be - i.e. serving sizes, daily intake goals, etc.

All the best,
CSL-Bailey
Wink

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> FEEDBACK CORNER - Tell Us What You Think! Page 1 of 1

Not a member yet?    Already a member?

SEARCH:   Web diet.com