Frustrated with Meal Tracker 2.0     New User?   Already a member?  Log in!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> FEEDBACK CORNER - Tell Us What You Think!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jeannejacoby

Total Posts: 1

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:52 pm    Post subject: Frustrated with Meal Tracker 2.0 Reply with quote

Almost every time I use the meal tracker, it doesn't load the history correctly - on IE, it never loads the history and instead has the rotating circle thing. Tonight on firefox, it initially loaded the meal history, but then when I tried to save my data, it wouldn't save and instead just had the rotating thing. The page claims that it is done loading...there is no way to "stop", but on refresh it just continues. I have left it to sit for a few minutes without success. The old meal tracker does not have the same data, so it is annoying to try to use the old meal tracker for certain items. Please help...what am I doing wrong? Mad
CSL-Bailey

Total Posts: 1047

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey jeanne,
Thanks for your feedback, as it helps us with the designing and implementation of our upcoming new meal tracker. I've passed this on to our developers, and they'll be taking a look to identify how to minimize the loading time of the meal tracker history.

In the meantime I have 2 suggestions:
- View your history by month (i.e. click on Sept to see this month's entries, Aug to see last month's entries, etc.). This should display for you fine; please let me know if it doesn't.
- If the same issues don't occur for you in the Classic Tracker, I'd also recommend just sticking to the Classic version. Our Classic Tracker still has tons of fans (which is why we kept it available when we switched to our Meal Tracker 2.0!), so you could just use this version 100% of the time.

Could you let me know which version of IE and FF you're using? This will also help out our developers.

Thanks!

All the best,
CSL-Bailey
Wink
SlowlySexy

Total Posts: 34

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Frustrated with Meal Tracker 2.0 Reply with quote

jeannejacoby wrote:
Almost every time I use the meal tracker, it doesn't load the history correctly - on IE, it never loads the history and instead has the rotating circle thing. Tonight on firefox, it initially loaded the meal history, but then when I tried to save my data, it wouldn't save and instead just had the rotating thing. The page claims that it is done loading...there is no way to "stop", but on refresh it just continues. I have left it to sit for a few minutes without success. The old meal tracker does not have the same data, so it is annoying to try to use the old meal tracker for certain items. Please help...what am I doing wrong? Mad

I'm having the exact same problem with this module - even when I go in and edit, it does the same thing...you're right - very frustrating...

~April

"There can be no end to my success if I remember that determination, not destiny, makes all the difference in life. In all matters of consequence never never never give up!"
sporter722

Total Posts: 1

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:48 pm    Post subject: meal tracker history Reply with quote

I am new to this site..I cannot find the meal tracker history...please help!
CSL-Bailey

Total Posts: 1047

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi sporter!

When you're logged in to the site, hover over the Diet tab up there ^^ in our top navigation, then click on Track My Progress. That will bring you to this page:

http://www.diet.com/tracker/index.php

From there, you can see that you'll be viewing today's logs for meal, exercise, diary, to-do, etc. To view a different day, simply adjust the date using the "click to view calendar" link below the date in the upper right.

Let me know if you have any questions!

All the best,
CSL-Bailey
Wink

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> FEEDBACK CORNER - Tell Us What You Think! Page 1 of 1

Not a member yet?    Already a member?

SEARCH:   Web diet.com