P90X, beachbody.com?     New User?   Already a member?  Log in!
Goto page Previous  1, 2  

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> Diet Reviews - Discussions and Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
coachkristen

Total Posts: 2

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:17 pm    Post subject: P90X Reply with quote

Hi there. I am a Team Beachbody coach and can answer questions about any of the products.

As for P90X, I'm about to start doing it. People definitely get awesome results. I am currently finishing up ChaLEAN Extreme, which is kind of like a less intense version of P90X. You work out 5 days (as opposed to 6 with P90X) and each workout is about 40 minutes (as opposed to 60-90 with P90X).

I got great results with ChaLEAN, but am now ready to kick it up a notch and am about to start my first round of P90X in February. I'm going to have a support/coaching group for others who want to do any of the Beachbody "extreme" programs (P90X, ChaLEAN Extreme, Insanity) so let me know if you're interested in joining the group Very Happy

Best,
CoachKristen

CoachKristen
Team Beachbody Independent Coach
babydust85

Total Posts: 11

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:51 pm    Post subject: Love Beachbody Products! Reply with quote

Yeah i'm a fan of beachbody Products, I have Slim in 6 and I love it... Now i think I have to turn it up a notch and start the P90X!!! Everyone is talking about it, and i have seen the Infomercials and it seems fun and looks like it really does work!
rebekyusa

Total Posts: 1

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:27 pm    Post subject: P90X Reply with quote

My family members and I are going to begin this intense workout starting on Monday. Are there any free websites that would help with recipes and meal planning.
Nazoo

Total Posts: 3

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh because of theese reviews I also want to try it.. I saw some videos on youtube and it seems really cool (;
Thnx for the inspiration guys.. it sounds greatt and good luck to you guys who does it,, you're great,,

NZ--MoTO
MikeDaniels

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is definitely a very intense workout, I actually found that I got sick for about the first week or so until my body adjusted to it.

Now that I've adjusted to the intensity, I love it. If you look at a breakdown of the workouts (http://www.90dayworkoutplan.com/workouts/), you'll see how well-rounded it is.

Never did yoga before P90X, and I'm now a believer.

If you're the motivated type that will stick to something, try it.

Mike
chefinshap2010

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:50 pm    Post subject: This P90X is amazing!!!! Reply with quote

Hi Everyone. and my fitness guru Tony.
I am 47 years old .work as a pastry chef in Vanice California. Being a pastry chef and stay in shape is a big problem for me. I was a bit over weight. I started with a trainer 5 years ago. I quit and hired a another.He was amazing. I can't afford him. I quit again. I started p90 program first.It help me some. I got p90x as a birthday gift early january 2010. I started really hard at home working out by myself. I stopped going to the gym because this is very satisfing and save my time.I went to the gym and asked them to get my body fat I was in shocked It was 12.6%. I am heading to 48 years. I feel great. I eat right.All my friends see me and ask what is going on. My secret is P90xxx. The best program for me. Thanks Tony. I lookforward to meeting you soon. Very Happy
rmanley5

Total Posts: 394

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just started the p90x last week, only managed 3 days of it, it is so intense. I need to modify a lot of the exercises and my body is sore in places I didnt know it could be.

I am hoping for a big loss in the next 3 months and a big difference in my gut.
I took measuremets and I will let you know how it goes.

I am going to try to do it everyday from now on.

cruise1

Total Posts: 2

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:47 pm    Post subject: P90X Reply with quote

Hello

My husband and I have been doing P90x for the last 4 weeks. It is the toughest workout we have ever done. We love it! We are gaining strength and endurance. However, while my body is looking more toned I haven't lost a single pound. I think its because I am so close to my weight loss goal (post baby only 8 lbs to go) that I am really going to have to cut calories drastically AND do the workouts. I will warn you right now: THIS WORKOUT MAKES YOU SOOO HUNGRY! So be prepared for the hunger pains. Its not easy to complete such a difficult workout on a salad with chicken:)
tarinj

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 1:58 am    Post subject: p90x Reply with quote

i am on my seventh day today with p90x it is awesome but the only thing i can't afford to buy all the other products and the menu plan so i try to watch what i eat and eat less, any suggestions? Idea
beanie46

Total Posts: 7

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 3:03 pm    Post subject: Insanity Reply with quote

I am currently on my 3rd week of Insanity, and oh my word does it work! I've lost a few pounds on it, but i look alot better...more toned and defined. And i feel great. I highly recommend it

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> Diet Reviews - Discussions and Opinions Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Not a member yet?    Already a member?

SEARCH:   Web diet.com