i really need help!!     New User?   Already a member?  Log in!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> Our Challenges and Successes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
healey20

Total Posts: 2

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:04 am    Post subject: i really need help!! Reply with quote

ok i have a 4 year old and a 7 month old, but i can't seem to lose any weight at all. i have been trying off and on since my son was born to lose the extra pounds, but then i weigh myself and get depressed. i need help with my stomach, love handels, hips, butt, and thighs. i also have what i've been told are called saddel bags. i have a short period of time to lose this weight as my hubby is deploying in Jan and i would like to be skinnier by then. i just wanna have some of my confidence back. as of right now i won't let him see me naked and it's not good on out marriage. i need any help you are willing to offer! thank you
Gregbug

Total Posts: 14

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:04 am    Post subject: Have you seen this? Reply with quote

I stumbled across this a few days ago and thought it would have been cool if I had found this when my kids were younger. Maybe it will strike a cord with you.

http://slideshow.ivillage.com/parenting/just_for_moms/get_lean_with_baby_in_tow/post_284.html?dst=rss%7Civ_today
healey20

Total Posts: 2

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> Our Challenges and Successes Page 1 of 1

Not a member yet?    Already a member?

SEARCH:   Web diet.com