Need help MOVING - especially in the mornings!     New User?   Already a member?  Log in!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> Fitness Fun - Tips and Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rvrwldq

Total Posts: 253

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:55 pm    Post subject: Need help MOVING - especially in the mornings! Reply with quote

Two weeks ago, my water aerobics moved their summer class to an Outdoor Pool and it's COLD (Which seems to do more harm than good for my Rheumatoid Arthritis).. So I keep finding "excuses" on why I shouldn't go, and because it's so early in the morning, it's easy to hit the snooze and sleep until it's too late to go.

I have started line dancing for 2 hours, once a week and my belly dancing classes start back up again in two weeks, but I realize those classes aren't doing anything for my upper body.

I just can't get the gumption to EXERCISE. I've already lost 29 pounds, with only 16 more to go. I know I can't give up now. We did some hiking yesterday and after all was said and done, I was the only one not out of breath (kids included!) Very Happy and that was a WONDERFUL feeling, but still no motivation to get out of that bed earlier than I absolutely have to for work.

Any advice on how to get myself MOVING, especially in the mornings? Embarassed
beorge

Total Posts: 1

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:54 am    Post subject: Moving in the morning. Reply with quote

Little late but just joined. Does it have to be in the morning, I am not a morning person in anyway so i joined a 24Hour fitness center. If I have the motivation to go early I do but if not i can go whenever. Lots of times going late at night means I have the whole place to myself. Thats when you can try all the exercises that you wanted to try but were afraid too with people watching. Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> Fitness Fun - Tips and Discussion Page 1 of 1

Not a member yet?    Already a member?

SEARCH:   Web diet.com