What is my number??     New User?   Already a member?  Log in!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
PennyShine

Total Posts: 98

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:22 am    Post subject: What is my number?? Reply with quote

I don't know how much I need to loose! Not sure if it's in this category or the next. Either way, last time I checked, it was close to 50 pounds.

I am not stepping on a scale until I see a difference in the body or the way the clothes feel.

Lol - not doing measurements yet either!

Just call me chicken!

Anyone else feel that way?? Afraid to step on the scale? Just not wanting to see how bad it is before it gets better?

In a week or so, I will set a date to check the number on the scale. Although, really, it's not that important to me....I want to feel better and wear smaller clothes.

In for a "Penny", out for a pound!
PennyShine

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still not stepping on the scale, but I did run walk 4.5 miles today and walked about 3.5 miles yesterday. Ate 1/2 servings of veggies, drank 25 oz of water, and had a fruit serving.

No difference yet, although than being stinky from the exercise! Wink

scrappymom

Total Posts: 10

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:14 pm    Post subject: Great job! Reply with quote

You are doing a great job! And I don't blame you for not wanting to step onto the scales Rolling Eyes I used to get weighed every 2 weeks when I went to a diabetic clinic at the hospital. Now I weigh every week because I am in the weight loss challenge. My eyes don't cross at the big numbers anymore Embarassed My biggest reward so far is the fit of my favorite jeans... sometimes they don't stand all the way up when I do Laughing Embarassed I feel a clothes shopping trip coming on Laughing Best of luck to you Wink

*Mary Faith*
scrappymom

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:16 pm    Post subject: Great job! Reply with quote

You are doing a great job! And I don't blame you for not wanting to step onto the scales Rolling Eyes I used to get weighed every 2 weeks when I went to a diabetic clinic at the hospital. Now I weigh every week because I am in the weight loss challenge. My eyes don't cross at the big numbers anymore Embarassed My biggest reward so far is the fit of my favorite jeans... sometimes they don't stand all the way up when I do Laughing Embarassed I feel a clothes shopping trip coming on Laughing Best of luck to you Wink

*Mary Faith*
scrappymom

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:17 pm    Post subject: Great job! Reply with quote

*Mary Faith*
scrappymom

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:18 pm    Post subject: Great job! Reply with quote

*Mary Faith*
PennyShine

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the reply.

I figure about 2 weeks from now I will step on the scale. Some clothes fit well and others have mood swings, from day to day.

It's weird -- I wore work out clothes last week. I wore the same clothes yesterday to go jogging in and they left huge, red, "I was here" marks! Same clothes I had wore literally two days ago and the day before! They had never done that before!

PennyShine

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

News update -- I have been eyeing the scale warily now. Still not stepping on it, but definitely getting much closer to doing it.

Regardless of my number, I will probably stick to this little niche for weight to loose. The forum, hopefully, NOT the number!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> 25 to 50 Pounds to Lose Page 1 of 1

Not a member yet?    Already a member?

SEARCH:   Web diet.com