Good footwear?     New User?   Already a member?  Log in!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> 100 Pounds and More to Lose
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Just_another_big_boned_girl

Total Posts: 1

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 5:13 pm    Post subject: Good footwear? Reply with quote

Hey all, i am around 360lbs and looking for some good solid but comfortable footwear, i prefer tennis shoes or flip flops. My feet swell really bad with the heat and any exercise makes them balloon even more. Its quite embarrassing and frustrating to go to a shoe store and nothing fits the width of my foot, i currently have New Balance and they are fine but i live in the South and the weather is getting too hot for them! Any tips on brands or places to buy would be appreciated very much!

Thank you Smile
SLSMom

Total Posts: 37

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have wide feet and need a good bit of support for all of my various back and joint issues. I buy most of my shoes at Shoetrader.com and Zappos.com. I used to buy almost exclusively Soft Walk. I still wear those, but I've also expanded to other varieties. These sites have a lot of options in a lot of styles. Some can be a bit pricey, but when they have sales they are really good sales.

Good luck and happy shopping!

SLSMom

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> 100 Pounds and More to Lose Page 1 of 1

Not a member yet?    Already a member?

SEARCH:   Web diet.com