a small progress     New User?   Already a member?  Log in!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> Our Challenges and Successes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
magicgir1

Total Posts: 20

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:18 am    Post subject: a small progress Reply with quote

I had obeyed my rules for 3 days ,and it's very possible that I've lost 1 pounds already ,I don't have a scale at home ,so I don't know .But tomorrow when I go to the gym,I will find out .Just feel excited about the little progress ,and the food I had these 3 days are much more better than the previous not so healthy ones.
Congrats and cheer up .
I have tons of lecture notes to go through ,and tons of exams waiting ahead .And tons of must-do things waiting for me! Very Happy
zazelsmom

Total Posts: 26

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

good job, don't get discouraged if the scale doesn't say what you want it to. I started on the diet.com food plan and gained 3lb the first week. But then my system adapted to it and the pounds seem to be melting off. 2 weeks and 5 lb lighter Smile

Every little bit helps, make good choices, do what you can.
ollieseh

Total Posts: 264

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keep us posted on your progress!!! Don't let the scales determine what you do - your body will lose weight if you control your calories and workout!!! It is a fact - don't let the scales control you or your feelings!!! You can do this!!! Let us know how we can help!

Patty -
"Seeds of discouragement cannot grow in a grateful heart."
leeslove

Total Posts: 40

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:43 am    Post subject: Re: a small progress Reply with quote

[quote="magicgir1"]I had obeyed my rules for 3 days ,

HELLO, YEP, I TOO HAVE NOT OWNED A SCALE FOR OVER 3 YEARS.. BUT I BOUGHT ONE TODAY... WE'LL SEE IF IT HELPS...

HOPE YOU KEEP POSTING ON YOUR PROGRESS!! Very Happy

PRAISE JESUS!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> Our Challenges and Successes Page 1 of 1

Not a member yet?    Already a member?

SEARCH:   Web diet.com