New challenge- Summer Diet Express     New User?   Already a member?  Log in!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> Our Challenges and Successes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
svanjicki

Total Posts: 179

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:00 pm    Post subject: New challenge- Summer Diet Express Reply with quote

Hey everyone! In case you haven't heard, I'm hosting a new summer challenge called the Summer Diet Express. If you'd like to join and see what it's all about, just check out the groups page or go to this link: http://www.diet.com/group/summer_diet_express
I'll be posting the first week's challenge this coming Sunday, June 29. The challenge itself will run until Sunday, August 31. Prizes will be awarded each week to the winner of the challenge question. What are you waiting for? Come check it out!

~Sara
FULLYALIVE

Total Posts: 1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:47 am    Post subject: HOW TO START THE CHALLENGE Reply with quote

I GUESS I'M CONFUSED. HOW DO I GET INVOLVED WITH THE CHALLENGE? THANKS, TIFFANY
Stormy Moon

Total Posts: 686

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tiffany, click on the link that Sara has posted and then join the group, then you will be able to participate in the challenge! Laughing Go to the chat and message board Sara has explained how it all works and has posted our first weeks question! Hope to see you there! Laughing Laughing Laughing

XO
svanjicki

Total Posts: 179

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for explaining that, CinnamonSpice. I've been away from the boards FOREVER! If you have any other questions, feel free to send me a question!

~Sara

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> Our Challenges and Successes Page 1 of 1

Not a member yet?    Already a member?

SEARCH:   Web diet.com