meal tracker     New User?   Already a member?  Log in!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> FEEDBACK CORNER - Tell Us What You Think!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
iamvirg

Total Posts: 2

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:12 pm    Post subject: meal tracker Reply with quote

Under the "saved" meals, it keeps asking me to log in. I can save meals but cannot pull them up again for another day without asking for login.
CSL-Bailey

Total Posts: 1040

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey iamvirg-
When you are logged into the site and click on one of your saved favorites, it asks you to log-in?

If this is correct, what internet browser are you using? (i.e. Internet Explorer or Firefox or Safari, etc.)

Also, is it EVERY saved meal that does this? Or just one in particular?

As much info as possible will help us solve this quicker! Thank you for the heads up!

All the best,
CSL-Bailey
Wink
iamvirg

Total Posts: 2

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:32 pm    Post subject: login Reply with quote

in the box where it is supposed to show my saved fave meals, says to login. now it isn't doing it. I'll monitor it. thanks
CSL-Bailey

Total Posts: 1040

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sometimes - depending on your cookies settings - navigating to a new page will sign you out of the site. The next time you see that message, check the upper right hand corner of your screen to see if the "Logout" button is there, or if it says "Login" instead.

All the best,
CSL-Bailey
Wink

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> FEEDBACK CORNER - Tell Us What You Think! Page 1 of 1

Not a member yet?    Already a member?

SEARCH:   Web diet.com