SlimShots     New User?   Already a member?  Log in!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> Diet Reviews - Discussions and Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
missmomofkja

Total Posts: 212

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:44 am    Post subject: SlimShots Reply with quote

Just saw a commercial for this product... Rolling Eyes funny how I'm noticing all these things all of a sudden. I know personally, I do not want to spend money on any of these products...but I'm curious to see if anyone has heard and/or used this product Question

"Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Willing is not enough; we must do."
mom2rka

Total Posts: 17

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Personally I haven't tried them. I did check them out and can't bring myself to pay $80 for something that I'm not sure will work.

"What matters is that you give the world the best, and the best will come back to you." --Dr. Alfredo Quinones
Stormy Moon

Total Posts: 686

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What are they? Laughing Laughing Laughing

XO
missmomofkja

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

www.slimshots.com

It's like a little creamer that you get with coffee....but it's supposed to control your appetite. Go check it out and tell me what you think. They come out with SO MUCH CRAP!! Rolling Eyes Maybe they should just stop making junk food!!! Evil or Very Mad

Stormy Moon

Total Posts: 686

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It has palm oil in it which I don't think is one of the good oils. It makes you feel full because it's full of fat! Aspartame, yuk! Confused I can't believe they are charging 80$ for this!! I can go buy a bottle of palm oil and some aspartame for like ten bucks!! What makes me sad is that people will buy it, thinking they are doing a good thing, because they don't know any better!! Crying or Very sad Surprised

XO
ollieseh

Total Posts: 264

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unbelievable - $80 is 2 months at the gym, but I guess slim shots sound easier! What will they think of next?

Patty -
"Seeds of discouragement cannot grow in a grateful heart."
missmomofkja

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It definitely "sounds" easier. It's a shame. I think it's so ridiculous that they keep coming out with all these products and then in the fine print you see something like "most effective with diet and daily exercise" DUH! Maybe I'll just do that without giving you my money!!

Atay123

Total Posts: 50

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a co-worker who tried slim shots. It didn't do anything for her. I've never been one to try a diet gimmick. I've always believed that if I ever lose weight I would do it naturally. That way I don't have to worry about gaining the weight back as quick as when you use diet gimmicks and stop using them.
Why Weight

Total Posts: 365

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slim Shots sound gross and Dangerous, I wouln't try them if they gave them away Wink
mzladyt

Total Posts: 5

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 3:48 pm    Post subject: so far no weight loss Reply with quote

I bought some of the slim shots at wally world to see if they worked. It is 21.99 think for 21 shots of this.

The directions say to mix with food or drinks or just drink by itself. I tried it by itself and it is the worst tasting stuff. Tasted like wet cardboard smells. Oh my gosh !!! YUK

I tried it with food and it made the food taste horrible too. I will not waste it for the cost so now I am going to get the rest of the 18 down. Embarassed

Should have read the comments on here first. I am always looking for the next best thing to working out.

Tennie

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> Diet Reviews - Discussions and Opinions Page 1 of 1

Not a member yet?    Already a member?

SEARCH:   Web diet.com