Yogurt     New User?   Already a member?  Log in!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> Eating Healthy - Member Tips and Advice
View previous topic :: View next topic  
svanjicki

Total Posts: 179

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 2:22 am    Post subject: Yogurt Reply with quote

I'll start by saying that my favorite yogurt is Yoplaint fat free. It's soooo good! I usually always buy this and don't even look at the other yogurts (I don't want to make yoplaint jealous). Anyway, some Breyers Go Crunch caught my eye for the same price, so I decided to give it a whirl. I picked the strawberry banana with granola to put in it. I wasn't very impressed at all! Plus, it had 3.5 grams of fat and I think 170 calories compared to no fat and 100 calories with Yoplaint. I think I'll stick with it. What is YOUR favorite yogurt?

~Sara
rebaann

Total Posts: 192

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I always buy the Yoplait light yogurt in a berry flavor. The other light ones are sweetened with Splenda, which I despise, or are too big for me to eat all of (I like it but not that much) Wink

Stormy Moon

Total Posts: 686

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love yoplait lights too, there is one thick and creamy one called orange creme that is really scrumptious!! They are so good, it feels like eating dessert to me!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

XO

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> Eating Healthy - Member Tips and Advice Page 1 of 1

Not a member yet?    Already a member?

SEARCH:   Web diet.com