Certain Trigger Foods..     New User?   Already a member?  Log in!
Goto page Previous  1, 2  

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> Getting Emotional - Let's Talk About It
View previous topic :: View next topic  
peanutmnm

Total Posts: 12

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sugary cereals are one of my trigger foods. Soft pretzels are another-love pretzel bites with cheese. Very Happy
tigersi

Total Posts: 770

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Confession:

I hate macaroni and cheese. But I can eat an entire box of Velveeta Shells and Cheese in one sitting. Embarassed

Opportunity is missed by most because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.

THOMAS ALVA EDISON
sunnyblu

Total Posts: 43

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 5:57 pm    Post subject: chips... and chocolate Reply with quote

It's chips and chocolate for me. I have no reason to even buy any chips, but yet... I do. I won't eat the entire bag, but I have been known to go through about half a bag. Eating beyond being full. Just eating and eating.... I can do the same with chocolate candies like hershey kisses or m&m's... I have not discovered what sets me off, but it is definitely emotional triggers.

SunnyBlu
DL21Smith

Total Posts: 314

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anything sweet for me.. I am so ashamed to admit what I ended up eating today when I got home from work....7 cookie!!

*head hanging in shame*

I need to get my butt in gear!! What is wrong with me today?

Don't think you can. KNOW YOU CAN!
tigersi

Total Posts: 770

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We all have those days, hon. Don't stress about it, you're not going to undo all the hard work you've done in one day. Wink

Opportunity is missed by most because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.

THOMAS ALVA EDISON
:YeNNi:

Total Posts: 170

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dana! You're doing SOOOO GREAT!! You're AT your pre-prego weight, and you've been working damn hard to get there too, if you want to eat cookies, you eat em girl Smile *just know that they're ready to be used as fuel to burn baybee* heheh, but yeah don't feel low, you're doing greaTTT Smile

ahh trigger foods, I don't even want to start naming my list, as it seems like ALL bad foods are mocking me recently, testing my dedication and flaunting in front of me lol

recently, one of my trigger foods have been french fries! the worse kind too, McD's one's that last 500 years Sad I smell them and my stomach just turns! It's weird because I really loathed McDonald's whenever my bf would suggest it, I would much rather eat something else, but ever since I started eating right, the crave for grease as been immense!

"Motivation is what gets you started, habit is what keeps you going"

:YeNNi:

Total Posts: 170

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh I forgot to add, one of the reason this food is a trigger food is the 'adding on' that goes with it.. well if I'm going to have a few fries, I might as well have some chicken nuggets, and if I'm going to eat a nugget, I might as well dip it in some bbq sauce, and well.. if I'm going to need to wash it down, diet. coke washes away that taste so well.... ahh the cycle begins.. Razz

"Motivation is what gets you started, habit is what keeps you going"

rebaann

Total Posts: 192

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, yes, McD's fries fall in the same category as chips - salty, fried things.

babybirdgirl

Total Posts: 201

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Definitely CHIPS! I just don't even go down the Chip aisle anymore!

What would life be if we had no courage to attempt anything? -Vincent Van Gogh
Stormy Moon

Total Posts: 686

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yenni, I like the way you described that as adding on, you hit it right on target with that one. Laughing

XO
wanttodo

Total Posts: 205

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think mine is peanuts, and I just had some Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Am I a glutton for punishment or what.... ....Judy Cool
atwistedlime

Total Posts: 398

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apparently last night it was Dark Chocolate Peanut MnMs. I probably ate 20 of them... sigh. I stopped myself though and I am so glad I bought the dark chocolate ones. If it had been the regular Peanut MnMs I might have eatting the whole bag.

Marathon runners don't worry about the conditions, they just run anyway
shannonbolt

Total Posts: 4

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chocolate,penut butter, any kind of sweets really! Comfort foods:macaronie cheese pie, pasta, french fries etc..potatoe chips. the list can go on and on.
jimwells

Total Posts: 2

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:57 am    Post subject: EATING SWEETS Reply with quote

DOESANY ONE ELES OUT THERE HAVE A HARD TIME EATING SWEETS ON YOUR DIET? SEEMS AS SOON AS SOME PEOPLE HAVE ONE THERE BACK TO BIGGGGG TIME EATTING AGAIN!! Rolling Eyes Wink

kings kid

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> Getting Emotional - Let's Talk About It Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Not a member yet?    Already a member?

SEARCH:   Web diet.com