Leaving group     New User?   Already a member?  Log in!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> 100 Pounds and More to Lose
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Why Weight

Total Posts: 365

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 3:50 am    Post subject: Leaving group Reply with quote

I only have 96 Lbs to lose before reaching my goal weight, so I'm going to post on the lower board now. It's been fun while I was here!!!

Renee Very Happy
honeybear1461

Total Posts: 148

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sad I will miss you in this board but congratulations on losing the weight so you no longer need to be with us in this board.

Keep up the good work.

Jennylee

steffeysue

Total Posts: 1553

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You don't have to quit posting here!!! You are welcome to post on every board! Never lose touch with those who helped you along the way, and be sure and offer a leg up to those coming behind you!

The miracle is not that I finished the race, it is that I had the courage to start. --John Bingham and Steffeysue
Why Weight

Total Posts: 365

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Embarassed Im sorry guys, I wasn't meaning I was leaving, leaving!! Embarassed I will check back in & comment on topics & probley leave a few topic myself. Very Happy I can't forget about ALL of you who have suppoted & motivated me. I love you all!!! Very Happy

Renee Smile
steffeysue

Total Posts: 1553

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh good! You experience is really important and helpful to lots of others! Wink

The miracle is not that I finished the race, it is that I had the courage to start. --John Bingham and Steffeysue
ShannonKristine

Total Posts: 225

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it is important for people to still post in their original section once in a while to show those who are still in that bracket that it can be done.

I initially had 122.2 pounds to lose now I only have 34 left. I think it is important to let others see how far you have come, and you can offer them tips and advice of what things worked for you.
Stormy Moon

Total Posts: 686

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats!!! Wink I post in every section, it's all about the same thing: being healthy and fit!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

XO

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> 100 Pounds and More to Lose Page 1 of 1

Not a member yet?    Already a member?

SEARCH:   Web diet.com