Lean legs????     New User?   Already a member?  Log in!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> Fitness Fun - Tips and Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
christineb2007@hotmail.com

Total Posts: 1

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:48 am    Post subject: Lean legs???? Reply with quote

Alright so my whole life I've been really skinny. In fact growing up I was always too skinny. I went through a traumatic incident at age seventeen and my leaness went away a few short months. Sorry, I had to put that in because I was reading some others that mentioned that genetics are the factor of having muscular legs instead of lean. So I'm going against my genes! I go to the gym, but I want to lean my legs out more not make them muscular. Any ideas on how to do that??? Perhaps, specific foods or workout plans???? Thanks!!!!
CSL-Bailey

Total Posts: 1045

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Christine -

As long as you are not increasing your calorie intake, you're not going to get any "bigger" by working out at the gym. For lean legs, try doing lunges, biking, running...Things that will get your heart rate up while you're moving your legs.

Hope this helps!
All the best,
CSL-Bailey
Wink
kello81

Total Posts: 53

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know how you feel. My sister and mom have the most amazing legs and mine are "eh" in comparison. I have found that using the BOSU ball to do lunges works well with my legs. Search for BOSU and diet.com on youtube and you should find some examples of this exercise.
peanutmnm

Total Posts: 12

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For me, the side-lying series in Pilates really helps.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> Fitness Fun - Tips and Discussion Page 1 of 1

Not a member yet?    Already a member?

SEARCH:   Web diet.com