Healthy Choice and Green Tea     New User?   Already a member?  Log in!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> Diet Reviews - Discussions and Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
xo_ash_ley

Total Posts: 161

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 12:58 am    Post subject: Healthy Choice and Green Tea Reply with quote

Haha! Anyone heard of the t.v dinners called healthy choice. Low in fat, and calories, great in taste, and 15 g of protien!! And Green tea is supposed to be good for you?? Any comments?
ShannonKristine

Total Posts: 225

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

healthy choice dinners are similar to smart ones, lean cuisines, etc. They are usually cheaper than lean cuisines but to be honest I dont think they taste as good. If they are on sale, and you find something that you like I say get them!
xo_ash_ley

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've tried smart ones. All kinds of stuff that was mentioned IS GOOD! Has anyone heard of DIET sweets? Weight watchers has things like pie, choaolate, and other goodies, but made with GOOD calories, and low fat! COmments?
ShannonKristine

Total Posts: 225

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ive tried the weight watchers (smart ones) desserts. They are very good but I will caution you that when I ate them often ( like one per day) I found that I craved sweets and treats all the time again. I try to stay away from them generally but they are absolutely delicious!
xo_ash_ley

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't had one in awhile! But if I get the urge, I will eat a slim fats candy bar, or the dessert things! I got to cut out everything tho! Just every once in awhile I might eat one.
Stormy Moon

Total Posts: 686

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try drinking the green tea iced, it tastes a lot better than warm! With some lemon in it! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

XO

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> Diet Reviews - Discussions and Opinions Page 1 of 1

Not a member yet?    Already a member?

SEARCH:   Web diet.com