Hello I am new out here     New User?   Already a member?  Log in!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> 100 Pounds and More to Lose
View previous topic :: View next topic  
spartan488to300

Total Posts: 2

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:25 am    Post subject: Hello I am new out here Reply with quote

I have started on the path of weight loss again after a rough holidays. I actually started a year and a half ago when I weighed 488lbs and right now I am at 455 lbs as of Dec 31st the last time I wieghed myself. I started on New Years Day by eating 2500 cals a day or less with no more then 30% comming from fat and between 150 and 200g of protein a day.

As for exercise I will be walking as it is really the only cardio I can do right now. I started on Jan 1st @ 1 mile and will probably be there for a while. I also started lifting weights a little with a circuit workout I came up with.

So I will be walking 1 mile every morning and latter I will add an evening mile on Tue, Thu as well as a long walk of the week on Sat night. I will be doing my circuit workout in the gym Mon, wed and fridays.

Thats about it I have a daily blog on youtube as well my name on there is the same as here.

spartan488to300

Take care
poohtjbear

Total Posts: 9

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello...I'm new to these boards as well...

i'm here to wish you luck and to tell you that I will be praying for you...

I know that we can do this...
NCspecV81

Total Posts: 19

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, good job on how far you have already came. Take it a step and a day at a time and everything will fall into place. I have read and watched some of your videos along with losetogain's and it gives me great motivation. No matter how long it takes you, we'll be here for you. If it takes you a couple years to get down to your goal keep in mind how that little amount of time it is to invest to get immense payoff over the course and remainder of your life. I check this forum daily and I plan to continue that over the course of my journey so if you ever need any encouragement or friendship please feel free to give me a holler! Take'r easy!
astonmartin

Total Posts: 2

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remember to keep a log of how far, how fast, & how long you walked each day to keep seeing your weight drop off and try to do go an extra inch everyday wheter you walk longer, harder, or faster

I stay over @ NowLoss.com
Why Weight

Total Posts: 365

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HELLO I am new here too. Just wanted to say GOOD LUCK!!
Hey, good job on how far you have already come.
Take it a step and a day at a time and everything will fall into place.
We'll be here for you.
I will check this forum daily and I plan to continue that over the course of my transformation into the real me so
if you ever need ANY encouragement or friendship please feel free to contact me.

GOD BLESS,
Why Weight
honeybear1461

Total Posts: 148

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello and welcome to the board. CONGRATULATIONS on your weightloss so far. Keep up the good work.

It is good you have set yourself a workout plan and are sticking to it, that is often as hard to do as the eating plan.

Take care,
Jennylee

milliej

Total Posts: 5

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:10 pm    Post subject: new too Reply with quote

I am new as well and I wanted to wish you well, good luck.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> 100 Pounds and More to Lose Page 1 of 1

Not a member yet?    Already a member?

SEARCH:   Web diet.com