Why You Shouldn't Eat Anything Chicken At McDonalds     New User?   Already a member?  Log in!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> Eating Healthy - Member Tips and Advice
View previous topic :: View next topic  
x126

Total Posts: 164

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 10:19 am    Post subject: Why You Shouldn't Eat Anything Chicken At McDonalds Reply with quote

When my friend had a McChicken Sandwich at McDonalds she was sick and had to go to the doctors.
They looked at the food she had eaten and discovered that there were some pretty disgusting things in the food such as .. sperm
Another reason why you shouldn't eat their chicken is because it is battery farmed
I hope I did put you off (Weight Loss Woo!)

CSL-Lauren

Total Posts: 487

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, that's REALLY disturbing! Sounds like that particular McDonalds is some cleanliness issues they need to work out, to say the least. But anyway, even if your only option on the go is McDonalds or another fastfood place, you can find healthier options...

Going for grilled chicken instead of fried makes a big difference, but you should hold off on the dressing that they pile on there - mayo adds a lot of calories and fat. Fast food places are coming out with fancier, fresher salads now too which are great alternatives to the typical greasy options! You just have to be careful of all the extras that they pile on, like bacon bits, dressings once again, croutons etc.

Best Wishes,

CSL-Lauren Smile
craig98204

Total Posts: 16

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The chicken from McDonald's comes from older chickens which can no longer produce eggs. They are plucked and put into a processor (the entire chicken and everything) which mashes them and then put through a "cookie cutter" which produces "nugget" shaped pieces of chicken.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> Eating Healthy - Member Tips and Advice Page 1 of 1

Not a member yet?    Already a member?

SEARCH:   Web diet.com