Interested in losing 1/2 of your weight with me?     New User?   Already a member?  Log in!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next  

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> 100 Pounds and More to Lose
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Angela B

Total Posts: 24

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 11:40 pm    Post subject: Just checking in Reply with quote

Hi everyone! It has been awhile, but I am back...hopefully for a while, this time!

As of this morning, I still weigh way more than I should, but fortunately, not more than I did when I started this thread. I am at 276.5. I can still handle losing 1/2 of my body weight. I am on track to do so, starting today. One step at a time, right?

So, how is everyone else doing? Would anyone else like to check in with one another every Monday for moral support? I would love to!!

Good luck everyone! Hang in there...we CAN do it!

leahpr4

Total Posts: 17

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome back. I am more than happy to do the check ins on monday with you. I too have about half my weight to lose, lets help eachother finish the journey. My eating plan smaller prtions, no red meat(I dont miss this one) and lots of water(this one is hard, I am a soda girl).I plan to go to the gym 4 times per week(one down 3 to go>)
Angela B

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

leahpr4 wrote:
Welcome back. I am more than happy to do the check ins on monday with you. I too have about half my weight to lose, lets help eachother finish the journey. My eating plan smaller prtions, no red meat(I dont miss this one) and lots of water(this one is hard, I am a soda girl).I plan to go to the gym 4 times per week(one down 3 to go>)

How did your workouts go? I hope well...I know I started working out last Monday and have exercised every day since them with the exception of Saturday! It's amazing what we can do if we actually set our minds on doing it!

Angela B

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 3:13 am    Post subject: End of week one weigh-in Reply with quote

I weighed myself yesterday morning, and was very happy with the results I saw in the scale numbers! I lost 7.5 pounds in one week (my first)! I am so excited!

Now, I do realize that I won't continue to see such large numbers, but it suer was a good motivator to keep me going this week!

Would anyone else care to share how they are doing? I think together, we can all reach our goals.

aimnforheart

Total Posts: 28

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 9:19 pm    Post subject: I want to join in the group... Reply with quote

I have over half my body weight to lose. It is so hard for me to diet and stick to it. But so far this year I have lost several pounds. I know my tracker doesn't reflect it, but that would be because as I quit eating properly, I quit tracking my weight GAINS. It was just too depressing. I have lost several pounds, down 3 pant sizes since June. I am ready to reach out for support.

I have a goal of losing 33 more pounds this year. I know this is a lot, but I also know I have plenty to lose. I really really want to start the new year at 300 pounds or less.

I would love to do the Monday weigh ins with y'all!

~Aimnforheart~
\"I complete the process of self-forgiveness by letting go of what I have done and celebrating what I have become.\" - Maya Angelou
Angela B

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 2:00 am    Post subject: Re: I want to join in the group... Reply with quote

aimnforheart wrote:
I have over half my body weight to lose. It is so hard for me to diet and stick to it. But so far this year I have lost several pounds. I know my tracker doesn't reflect it, but that would be because as I quit eating properly, I quit tracking my weight GAINS. It was just too depressing. I have lost several pounds, down 3 pant sizes since June. I am ready to reach out for support.

I have a goal of losing 33 more pounds this year. I know this is a lot, but I also know I have plenty to lose. I really really want to start the new year at 300 pounds or less.

I would love to do the Monday weigh ins with y'all!

Welcome! It would be great if you would join in the Monday weigh-in! Motivation is always helpful...like if I see other people losing on weeks that say, I only lose 1/2 a pound (like what happened this past Monday), I will be more likely to stick with it!

Good luck with your new lifestyle. My goal by the end of the year is to be under 250...I think I'll make it! (I was 268.5 on Monday!) Hopefully, you will hit your goal as well!

leahpr4

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 12:33 pm    Post subject: got off track Reply with quote

I have gotten off track and actually gained a pound but my clothes are fitting better. My goal is to be at least 15 pounds thinner by the end of the year( I am at 285).
aimnforheart

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:36 pm    Post subject: We can do it Reply with quote

Well ladies (Leah and Angela), I have faith that each of us can reach our year end goals. Of course that goes for anyone else that is working it off with us.

I know that I need to be accountable to someone besides myself right now. So it is good to have this board and others going through the same experience with me.

Now, if someone could just explain why eating healthy costs so much more than the not so healthy versions of stuff?????

Looking forward to Monday weigh-in!

~Aimnforheart~
\"I complete the process of self-forgiveness by letting go of what I have done and celebrating what I have become.\" - Maya Angelou
leahpr4

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 1:46 am    Post subject: tell me about it Reply with quote

I was just talking about that today. How come they make veggies and fruit so much more expensive but I can get a huge bag of chips for 1.27 on special at walmart. Its hard to eat well on a tight budget. I end up eating the same things over and over again. I welcome any suggestions on budget friendly meals that are good for you.
aimnforheart

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:53 pm    Post subject: Weigh In - 10/22/2007 Reply with quote

Well I am excited I lost 6.4 pounds last week!

~Aimnforheart~
Angela B

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 10:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Weigh In - 10/22/2007 Reply with quote

aimnforheart wrote:
Well I am excited I lost 6.4 pounds last week!

Excellent job! I was excited to see I lost about the same amount (6 pounds). How exciting!!!

Another week is down, and my weight is still down, so I am still real motivated. I hope you are as well - you are doing great!

aimnforheart

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 5:27 am    Post subject: Way to go Angela! Reply with quote

That is so exciting! I am happy that you lost 6 also!

I am shooting for 3 this week. Working on preplanning and pre-preping meals. I am also adding a multi-vitamin.

~Aimnforheart~
Angela B

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Way to go Angela! Reply with quote

aimnforheart wrote:
That is so exciting! I am happy that you lost 6 also!

I am shooting for 3 this week. Working on preplanning and pre-preping meals. I am also adding a multi-vitamin.

Great goals! I guess my goals for the week are to lose at least 2.5 pounds (that would put me at 260), and watch my calorie and fat intake to make sure a) I don't go over and b) I don't go under. What a tricky game!

I've noticed preplanning my dinners each week not only helps with dieting (I know what I can eat the rest of the day based on what I am having for supper), but it also helps with my food budget! It seems to be a win-win idea!

k8enmatt

Total Posts: 53

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrat's to you guys on your losses! Great job!!! I'm in nearly the same boat, trying to break through 260 this week. It may not happen since I've come down with a terrible earache which makes exercising hard, but I'm at least sticking to the diet so maybe I'll see some success.

leahpr4

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:58 pm    Post subject: my monday weigh in Reply with quote

I will start with I am sorry I havent let you know about my weight loss its been a weird last few weeks but today I rejoice for I have lost 2 more pounds.... If I lose two more next week I will be at the 270's which will be great. it has been slow but sometims life has other plans. I hope everyone is doing great , lets keep up the work.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> 100 Pounds and More to Lose Page 2 of 3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Not a member yet?    Already a member?

SEARCH:   Web diet.com