Water Tracker     New User?   Already a member?  Log in!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> FEEDBACK CORNER - Tell Us What You Think!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lorene124

Total Posts: 41

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:10 pm    Post subject: Water Tracker Reply with quote

I think it would be great to have a tracker for the amount of water that you drink per day. I am trying so hard to drink plenty of water but I haven't really been keeping up with it like I should and I think if I tracked it like I do my food then I could see if I need to add more.

x126

Total Posts: 164

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with your post!
I also find it hard to track how much water I have had.

CSL-Bailey

Total Posts: 1043

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for the suggestion lorene124. In the meantime, one easy way to keep track of the amount of water you're drinking is to keep a water bottle with you and fill it up every time you run out. It doesn't have to be a fancy water bottle - I myself carry the same Dasani water bottle with me everyday and re-use it. I like it because it says right on the bottle the amount of ounces it holds, making it quite easy to keep track of how much I'm drinking. Each time I re-fill the 20oz bottle, I'm drinking 2.5 "servings" (a serving being 8oz) of water. It's great that you're interested in keeping track, as drinking enough water is one of the very most important things we can do for ourselves to keep ourselves healthy. Drink up!!

All the best,
CSL-Bailey
Wink

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> FEEDBACK CORNER - Tell Us What You Think! Page 1 of 1

Not a member yet?    Already a member?

SEARCH:   Web diet.com