anyone know of good diet icecream bars?     New User?   Already a member?  Log in!
Goto page Previous  1, 2  

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> Diet Reviews - Discussions and Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
aftertherain01

Total Posts: 38

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

healthy choice makes a fudge type bar that is a cafe mocha taste.... its delicious and you can't even tell it only has 90 cal. i love them... and they're fairly big too!

DrDiet
Site Admin

Total Posts: 4945

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We enjoy Breyers's new 100 calorie vanilla low fat ice cream and fudge swirl. Smile

Dr. K
bobbie411

Total Posts: 40

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I tried the Blue Bunny Health Smart icecream bars. They are really yummy and only 50calories and no fat.

mick

Total Posts: 12

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:00 am    Post subject: Low Cal Ice Cream Reply with quote

I have found the the Slim A Bear ice cream bars (put out by Klondike I think) are really good. The regular ones are 170 calories and are also low in salt for those of you watching your sodium. They also have a 100 calorie bar. Even my husband who is really skinny likes them.

Just Doing It!
JLogan4

Total Posts: 23

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Back to the original topic haha!!

THE BEST ice cream treat I have found is the Smart Ones chocolate chip cookie dough sundaes. They are INCREDIBLE!! They come two in a pack, and have 170 calories and 3 grams of fat. I highly reccomend them to you! Good luck!
Heres the link so you can see what the box looks like. I seriously should have stock in these things.

http://www.eatyourbest.com/products/product_results.aspx?Prod_ID=65

craig98204

Total Posts: 16

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the Healthy Choice fudgecicle bars. Only about 80 calories and seems to do the trick for me. Give 'em a try!
RenZzen

Total Posts: 24

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love No Sugar Added fudgesicles! I don't know the brand, apparently it's just "FudgeSicle," but they're in a yellow box. Only 40 calories and 1 gram of fat each, so I never feel guilty about curbing an ice cream or chocolate craving with one.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> Diet Reviews - Discussions and Opinions Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Not a member yet?    Already a member?

SEARCH:   Web diet.com