I'm trying to lose 28 lbs and I'm a newbie...help?!?     New User?   Already a member?  Log in!
Goto page Previous  1, 2  

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Breezy999

Total Posts: 503

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Posted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:21 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you really think that you are 'a fat chick gettin' skinny' and 75 pounds is a good thing, this isn't the place for you....

I'm going to be a bit brutal here, but go away and grow up a little bit before you sign on to sites such as this which aren't meant for 14 year olds.

The problem with your vision isn't that you need a diet, it's that you need counseling by a professional psychiatrist or phsycologist that specializes in teen eating disorders. This isn't the right place for you....

Bird77

Total Posts: 827

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go get help! Weighing 75 pounds will kill you. I am absolutely serious. If you try to do this, there's a very, very good chance you'll become another eating disorder death statistic. You need to go get help from a doctor, psychologist, counselor...there are a lot of places to turn to.

None of us are willing to help you starve yourself to death.

In these days, a man who says a thing cannot be done is quite apt to be interrupted by some idiot doing it.
- Elbert Hubbard
evergray514

Total Posts: 21

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1) DDR is a fun game, so keep up w/ that.

2) If you are concerned about your tummy, do some crunches or something. If you think you are fat (I dunno why you would, but just saying). Join a team or something, if I'm right in my thinking you should be a high school freshman and they should be plenty of opportunities.

3) As a guy, I can say that the anorexic skeletal look is not a good look.
SNK1588

Total Posts: 1

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All I have to say is wow hunny......you are fine the way that you are! no one but i child should weigh 75lbs!!
pianogal67

Total Posts: 33

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you have lied here about your age, what else are you lying about? You need to be honest with yourself because I think there are issues here that you are not addressing. I'm new here, but from what I can tell, everyone really wants to help each other, but I don't think this is the site to best help you.

People don\'t behave randomly; they do what works! --Dr. Phil
a href="http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w18kMGD/">

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> 25 to 50 Pounds to Lose Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Not a member yet?    Already a member?

SEARCH:   Web diet.com