didn't stick it out at dinner but...     New User?   Already a member?  Log in!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
AnnaBegonia

Total Posts: 48

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 2:40 pm    Post subject: didn't stick it out at dinner but... Reply with quote

Well, I was weak after making dinner for the family, however it was a healthy dinner and I didn't overeat. I had a salad, a small chicken breast and 1/3C of rice with no butter or salt. Flavored with pepper Smile oh, and I did indulge in a small brownie, but didn't get to over eating! Yeah for me!!!

The rice diet would have given me one more starch, no chicken, no salad and 2 fruits. Of course no brownie.

The beginning is always the hardest. But here I sit with my bowl of oatmeal and a banana, so I didn't let my slip up last night ruin everything.

Oh, what strength I need to due this. I just love to eat. I know that sounds really bad. But, I've got to stay positive or that will make it so much harder.

Wish me luck on day three!!!
tigersi

Total Posts: 770

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darlin' I can relate! I LOVE food! I love trying new foods, most of the time I even enjoy cooking new foods. However, I married a very unadventurous man when it comes to food. This makes any lifestyle change difficult as it usually means a change for both of us. But I love going out to eat and trying something new and trying to make my own version at home.

It's a long journey that we have embarked on. It's not going to be easy, and we're not going to do it without an occasional slip. But we are also not doing it alone, and that gives us strength.

Melissa

Opportunity is missed by most because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.

THOMAS ALVA EDISON

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> 50 to 100 Pounds to Lose Page 1 of 1

Not a member yet?    Already a member?

SEARCH:   Web diet.com