I don't eat much of the stuff on the shopping list     New User?   Already a member?  Log in!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
cooneyrh

Total Posts: 1

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 6:31 pm    Post subject: I don't eat much of the stuff on the shopping list Reply with quote

I don't know what to buy and the best way to start on this diet, I have been through so many i can't name them all and they worked at first and then i failed again. I was wondering if there are others out there just like me but really want to succeed at this one. I love Fruit and Veggies, Can not stand Chicken so what do i do. Please help. Confused
ClaireS

Total Posts: 6

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 2:02 am    Post subject: Go shopping Reply with quote

One of the most important things I have found in staying on any diet is the shopping. If you have foods around that are permissable to eat, you stay on your diet. As soon as you stop the shopping, you stop the diet.

It's okay not to like chicken. Don't you like fish or turkey? How about lean pork or lean beef. Being you do like veggies, how about eating pork and beef one meal each per week, fish or turkey 3 meals a week and the rest of your meals vegetarian?

Good Luck

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> 25 to 50 Pounds to Lose Page 1 of 1

Not a member yet?    Already a member?

SEARCH:   Web diet.com