Anyone else feel sick and headache during work out?     New User?   Already a member?  Log in!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mimimariah

Total Posts: 10

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 3:34 pm    Post subject: Anyone else feel sick and headache during work out? Reply with quote

Towrds the end of the work out, i usually get a headache and feel sick. Is taht normal? My headaches have faded alot actually in the last 10 days but i still feel sick though? Whats that about? Anyone feel like this?
Deary

Total Posts: 6

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I get that way doing cardio for longer than ten minutes *if* I haven't had enough to eat and drink before starting the workout. I know that a lot of people say you shouldn't eat before a workout because you'll get cramps and/or burn less calories, but for me I can't workout unless I've had a snack. I find that eating something sweet, like an orange or peach, about 15 minutes before starting helps with my workout headaches. You should also drink a cup or two of water before starting and have water on hand during your workout. If your headaches continue, you might want to go to a doctor and check your bloodpressure. Make sure that you're not over-tired before working out, either, as that'll give you a headache, too.
mimimariah

Total Posts: 10

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, its not as bad now at the minute. I think it could be due to tiredness when i start as i sually do it within an hour of waking up. Also ive noticed that eating a bit before gives me less of a headache. Its more to do with feeling sick.
karen1123

Total Posts: 815

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dehydration! I have a glass of water close by during my workout. You should be well hydrated before you work out . . .

karen

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> 25 to 50 Pounds to Lose Page 1 of 1

Not a member yet?    Already a member?

SEARCH:   Web diet.com