Hungry Girl?     New User?   Already a member?  Log in!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> Diet Reviews - Discussions and Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lilbabygirlsamsmom

Total Posts: 115

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 10:42 am    Post subject: Hungry Girl? Reply with quote

Several months ago I signed up for a daily newsletter from the site hungrygirl.com. I get daily emails with fantastic information on all types of dieting, healthy food related issues. They have great swap recipes for some of the most popular chain restaruants (Starbucks to Taco Bell). There is usually always a product review in there too. There is even a question/answer section. I really love this site. I found it in a new magazine I purchased one day at the checkout of the grocery store. The magazine is called Looking Good Now and they have a website also. I bought the premier issue and was hooked from the start so I immediately subscribed. You should check both these out and see for yourself.
I give both 5 out of 5 stars.
NoviaDeRonaldo

Total Posts: 3

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent suggestion! I picked up the magazine and it's great. FYI, to all, the website is www.LGNmagazine.com. Thanks, lilbabygirlsamsmom!
NovaMommy

Total Posts: 6

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Elaine, that's an excellent suggestion! I love the newsletters. Do you subscribe to any others?
tiger21

Total Posts: 56

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes I agree! Smile Merci
Terii

Total Posts: 7

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, I subscribed too! reall useful stuff! Thanks!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> Diet Reviews - Discussions and Opinions Page 1 of 1

Not a member yet?    Already a member?

SEARCH:   Web diet.com