wed 4/26     New User?   Already a member?  Log in!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> 100 Pounds and More to Lose
View previous topic :: View next topic  
staceyf

Total Posts: 47

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 6:39 pm    Post subject: wed 4/26 Reply with quote

If you haven't done so, be sure and read yesterday's post from "Lucky writer". She lost more than 300 lbs and has kept it off for 3 yrs.

It seems most people on tv who have lose weight has done so by gastric bypass. I can't imagine that is the best option for me. I really do believe eating properly and exercising regularly is the healthy way to go. I'm not sure which is harder! Shocked Let's see, having risky abdominal surgery vs eating health and walking 20min a day? hmmmmm I've had major surgery on my back 3 times and I don't want to turn over and let them do the front! So, I'm doing it this way.

This time next year, I hope to be half my current weight. Wouldn't that be wonderful! I want you to join me. And look, NO STICHES!

"You can light a candle or curse the darkness."
mommaguppy

Total Posts: 100

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No stitches means that you look even BETTER in that bathing suit! You CAN and WILL do it Stacey!!

If you want to be somebody else; if you\'re tired of fighting battles with yourself; if you want to be somebody else; change your mind! ~Sister Hazel, Change Your Mind
mackadoodle

Total Posts: 1342

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, you're doing it the right way Stacey. Almost everyone I know, who's gone the bypass surgery route, lost very quickly and steadily for the 1st year or so...and then gained all their weight back, because they didn't change their lifestyles.
littlewitch12003

Total Posts: 29

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 4:28 pm    Post subject: gas by pass Reply with quote

my cousin had the surgery a year ago and has lost a hundred pounds and she talks to me about it all the time. but i think i'll stick with this ,losing it slowly. and since i went back on my diet lastweek and doing my walking ,i have lost 8.6 pounds this past week .............yippy .......thanks guys for the support

elaine
mommaguppy

Total Posts: 100

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Major Congrats Littlewitch!! That is FANTASTIC! Cool

~MG

If you want to be somebody else; if you\'re tired of fighting battles with yourself; if you want to be somebody else; change your mind! ~Sister Hazel, Change Your Mind
littlewitch12003

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks momma ,it seems so good to have it coming off again ,got along way to go but gonna give the fight all i have.

elaine
littlewitch12003

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 5:27 pm    Post subject: gas by pass Reply with quote

oh and on this subect my cousin also has to have surgery because ofthe loose skin . doing by healthy eating and exercise we may not have to worry so much about that

elaine

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> 100 Pounds and More to Lose Page 1 of 1

Not a member yet?    Already a member?

SEARCH:   Web diet.com