How to loose pregnancy weight gain???     New User?   Already a member?  Log in!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
alisa8382

Total Posts: 1

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 4:29 pm    Post subject: How to loose pregnancy weight gain??? Reply with quote

I had my 3rd child 2 months ago after gaining 60 pounds during my pregnancy. I am a stay at home mom, and am having big issues loosing the weight. Every time the kids eat, so do I...hungry or not. I snack all day long, and there are some days I feel like all I do is think about food, whether it is what I am going to eat next, or what I am going to try not to eat.I am 23 and looking for abuddy or two to keep me motivated and maybe share some of their ideas with me. I weigh 194, but would love to get down around 150, where i was before babies Laughing
I would appreciate your help!!!
wdl1668

Total Posts: 1

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, bless your heart! I have been there too! I remember it well! Spring is here, and it's perfect for taking kids on walks. Maybe one on a bike and two in a stroller. Bundle them up, and head to the greenbelt! If that's not convenient, try a school track or park. Good luck! You can do it!
rvrwldq

Total Posts: 253

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm a little older than you are - but in the same boat. Although, my daughter is now 2, and I still weigh alot. Shocked

Just take it day by day. We can do this!! Laughing
baby-angel

Total Posts: 162

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's good that your'e used to snacking all day, cos now you can change the naughty snacking into good snacking.
Like Mack does, 5-7 small meals per day. You can still snack, just change what your snacking on... I know it's not as easy as it sounds, but take it slowly and gradually change what you are eating. Wink
You can do this, and although it seems like a lifetime away that you will lose weight, you have to start somewhere.
Lean on the people at diet.com for motivation, support and maybe a kick in your pants if need be Laughing
Penny Very Happy

If we alway\'s do what we alway\'s did, we will alway\'s get what we alway\'s got
mommaguppy

Total Posts: 100

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 6:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So far walking to the park has been my saving grace! It's a challenging walk, and the kids have a blast playing for an hour or so. We come home, they take a nap - and then I have an hour or two to do my thing! (Though with three kids, sometimes all I want is to join them for that nap! Laughing )

~MG

If you want to be somebody else; if you\'re tired of fighting battles with yourself; if you want to be somebody else; change your mind! ~Sister Hazel, Change Your Mind

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> 25 to 50 Pounds to Lose Page 1 of 1

Not a member yet?    Already a member?

SEARCH:   Web diet.com