Urban Rebounder - POST AN EXERCISE EQUIPMENT REVIEW     New User?   Already a member?  Log in!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> Diet Reviews - Discussions and Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ProductReview

Total Posts: 26

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 7:01 pm    Post subject: Urban Rebounder - POST AN EXERCISE EQUIPMENT REVIEW Reply with quote

It has been discussed by a few Diet.com 2006 Challengers. The Urban Rebounder is a folding, portable little exercise trampoline and the entire kit comes with 3 work out videos.

Have you tried the Urban Rebounder exercise system?

Post your opinion and experience - and rate it one to five stars!
mick

Total Posts: 12

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 11:27 pm    Post subject: Urban Rebounder Reply with quote

I bought the Urban Rebounder but mine came with either 6 or 8 workouts (haven't gotten that far yet).

I have had mine for about 3 weeks (have used sporatically because sometimes my knees bother me). I have done the First Timer's routine and am just now getting through the whole routine - will do that for the rest of the week and then start on the next program.

I'll be sure to let you know how i make out on that one.

This much I can say - I really do like it - not as hard on the joints. You are doing upper body as well as lower body and expend a lot of energy. If i can keep up with it I think it will be a great tool for loosing weight and shaping up.

Mick

Just Doing It!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    View all forums -> Diet Reviews - Discussions and Opinions Page 1 of 1

Not a member yet?    Already a member?

SEARCH:   Web diet.com